วันศุกร์ที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

My object

My Object
Percy Jackson The lightening Thief is my favorite book in my teenage. I have got this book when I come back from YBAT [The Association of Young Buddhist]. When my mother bought it for me at Central Rama 2, I was very exciting and surprised because I settle on this book for a long time and my mother knew that.
In this story Percy is the person who must tried to find the person who stole Zeus lightening. I like it because it has the fight and serious situation. Not just that it was also funny and very interesting. When first time read it, I could not stop because I wanted to know what would happen next.
I also read the other of the books in this series for four books and I loved it. I thought it was the good story for relaxing. When I read it, I was so happy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น