วันพุธที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My country

My world
I think that tourist made the world happier because when people who are tour go around the world. They can see other culture, many of new things so they can share their thinking, their culture to the people who are around them.
I think that I like to travel around the world because I want to see other people in the world and I want to relax, enjoying the life the freedom. Not just that I want to see the natural places or the greatest places like seven wonder things.
I think that some of the tourists are good they are the people who take new thinking with them and take good things with them but it also has some tourists that are bad like the people who troll the rubbish away on the floor or some of the crime.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น