วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Interview foreigner

Interview foreigner

When I first took a walk to find the foreigner, I was very shy. First place that we go was Khao san road. It was not much foreigner. I was very afraid when Jinn and Jimmy can talk to the foreigner as well so the person that I interview was a woman that sat in front of seven-eleven.
I asked to interview her, she can’t hear me so I was afraid when she stood up and face to me. My heart was fast beat and I said I want to interview her for my school and she said yes so I can start my interview.
Next, I asked her to take video she said okay. So I asked my first question where you come from. She said that she come from UK. I asked her why you come to Thailand and to Khao san road. She told me that it was a big trip around the world and this is the way of the trip to back home. I asked her what did her like in Thailand.
She said she like people is very good. I can’t say anything; I asked the last question that do you know something about Thailand before Thailand. She said that she don’t know anything this is her first time. I say thank you and that’s all.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. If i have to interview the foreigner I might shy too.
    But don't worried and don't be shy, if you practice your english you will be confident when you talk with somebody.
    interesting diary. :)

    ตอบลบ