วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

How different of Teenager

How different of Teenager
I think when I was a child I did something not bad but it like the child’s playing things such as I played with my toys and Lego and now probably I don’t do that. Not just that when I was child I like to play the dangerously things like play with fire, climbing the tree. My thinking was changing it more hardly to understand, I think more carefully and more reasoning.
I think I am different from adult in the part of thinking. I think that my parents are both faithful, act calmly and are patient to every seriously situation.
I think my experiences are different. When I was young I was innocence about the thief that robber me and about how the seriously things were but now I know that I know when the strange people come to my house or I must did the hard work by myself.
I think my experiences are different from the adult because they did something for my time in the life and they pass many hard works in their life.
I think that the teenager is the age of the people who was change from the child to adult. Many things in my life change like my friends that more closely, my homework that harder and thinking that more reasoning.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น