วันอังคารที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Review of Our Day Out

Review of Our Day Out
This Drama could make me feel about the story as well, I thought the writer wrote it in the simple way but it full of the real thing because in this Drama some of the scene told us how the live of that progress children were and what was happen to them like nobody wanted to have the good education and good teachers.
I thought this Drama was good such as the actor could act in the way that they felt like that; when Mr. Briggs was angry and he could act like when he was real angry. This Drama could make us to felt in the way what they wanted.
I thought the situation that happen to that children were must the same as what happen to Thailand because in past people didn’t have the better education when they didn’t have more money to pay so the people could done something wrong immediately.
Not just that this drama can tell us about how different from the teachers from the school that I have learned and in the other country. Most of teacher in my school were like Mrs. Kay who wanted us to learn and have fun in our work.
Finally I thought this story could told us about how life was in the short scene and how it different form us now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น