วันศุกร์ที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My favorite hobby in free time

My favorite hobby in free time
          In free time most of all, I like reading books or writing short story. Sometimes I like watching television too.
I have so many books that I buy because I like reading them but some of them are my favorite stories such as The Lord of the Ring, The thief [all of the series], Fallzero Fantasy, Septimus Heap etc.
Although I read many books before but I still like reading more and more. My favorite story clicked in my mind since three years ago so I start to write my short book because I want to tell everyone what I think and my Imagine.[Some of them are perfect]
Now I write many books [about 70 stories] but they don’t have the end. My father thinks that I can’t finish the story and this is of my favorite hobbies in free time.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น